LOCATION & CONTACT INFO
448 Mont Cascades Road
Cantley, Quebec J8V 3B2
819.827.0301 or 1.888.282.2722
DIRECTIONS TO MONT CASCADES
- From Ottawa, take the MacDonald Cartier Bridge North and take the 2nd exit (Highway 50) east towards Montreal/Gatineau
- Take 1st exit, Saint-Louis (#138) and turn right (North) onto Highway 307
- Drive 15 km, turn left onto Mont Cascades Road and proceed 7 km to Mont Cascades
|Full day admission||$16.99|
|All summer season pass||$36.99|
Kids two years and under are FREE.
Gift certificates in $50, $75, and $100 denominations are available.
They accept Visa and MasterCard online
(Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Interac and Cash are accepted in person).
Note: Tickets purchased online are valid from the day AFTER they were purchased to the end of the current season.
|June 7 – June 28, 2013||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|June 29 – August 17, 2013||10 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|August 18 – September 2, 2013||10 a.m. -5 p.m.|
- To reserve for large groups, call (819) 827-0301 Ext. 230 or 1-888-282-2722 Ext. 230.
- No BBQ, alcoholic beverages, portable radios, and glass containers are permitted
- You may not wear T-shirts on the slides (that includes surfer bathing suits)
- Kids under 48 inches tall can go to Mini-spash under parental supervision. They can also ride Black Magic, Rapids River, Mammoth and ProRacer only if accompanied by an adult. They CANNOT ride the Kamikaze, TornadoALLEY, Turbo Twister or Vortex.
The Mont Cascades Waterpark is run by an enthusiastic team of 125 employees including:
- fully certified lifeguards and safety personnel
- the Mont Cascades Resort food and beverage services staff
- hospitality, group and customer service specialists
- maintenance and technician teams
RIDES AND ATTRACTIONS
SpashForest – Family adventure with activewaterplay” structure (water cannons, climbing nets, and SplashForest slides, exploding buckets, spraying leaves and water wheels)
Kiddie Rides – Five slides for tots 48″ (4 feet) and under with beach-style wading pool.
Black Magic – Enclosed tunnel, one or two person inner tubes.
Mammoth River – Riders up to 5 per raft cascade down a twisting chute.
Proracer – 4 lane family mat racing ride: an all-out head to head race to the finish!
Rapids River – One or two person inner-tubes on a bobsled run down a twisting chute–you’ll get to travel through two walls of water.
The following four rides have height restrictions. For safety purposes, the riders must be 48″ in height or taller
Kamikaze – Speed slide with “free fall”.
TornadoALLEY – 4 person experience has a funnel & dark tunnel features.
Turbo Twister – A wet tunnel featuring a full 360 degree rotation from top to bottom.
Vortex – Drop from an elevated chute into a giant open bowl and spin in circles to a splash landing.